This License Agreement (the "Agreement") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or an entity, hereinafter referred to as "Licensee") and OFF LIVE PTE. LTD, ("Licensor") for the use of MYTY SDK / MYTY Avatar Registry API (the "Software").
By downloading, installing, or using the Software, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
- 1.Grant of License : Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Licensor hereby grants Licensee a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and royalty-free license to use the Software for developing, testing, and deploying applications, services, and products.
- 2.Logo Display Requirement : As a condition of using the Software at no cost, Licensee agrees to display Licensor's logo in a visible and unobstructed location within their applications, services, UI, or other relevant locations. Licensee shall follow the guidelines provided in the Software documentation for proper logo usage, including but not limited to size, placement, and color. Failure to comply with this requirement may result in termination of this Agreement and suspension of Licensee's rights to use the Software.
- 3.Restrictions: Licensee shall not:
a. Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software, except as expressly permitted by applicable law;
b. Remove, alter, or obscure any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices from the Software;
c. Sell, sublicense, rent, lease, or otherwise distribute the Software to any third party, except as part of an application, service, or product developed using the Software;
d. Use the Software for any purpose that is unlawful, immoral or prohibited by this Agreement.
- 4.Intellectual Property: The Software and all copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights related thereto are and shall remain the exclusive property of Licensor. This Agreement does not transfer any intellectual property rights to Licensee, except for the limited license granted herein.
5.Termination: This Agreement is effective until terminated. Licensor may terminate this Agreement at any time and at the sole discretion of the Licensor and without notice.
Furthermore this Agreement will be deemed terminated immediately if Licensee fails to comply with any of the terms and conditions herein. Upon termination, Licensee must immediately cease using the Software and destroy all copies of the Software in its possession or control.
- 6.Disclaimer of Warranty: The Software is provided "AS IS" and without any warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Licensor does not warrant that the Software will meet Licensee's requirements or that the operation of the Software will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- 7.Limitation of Liability: Under no circumstances shall the Licensor be liable to the Licensee or any third party, whether under contract, tort, statute or otherwise, for any direct or indirect damages and economic, special or consequential loss, or loss of profits howsoever arising as a result of the use or inability to use the Software or otherwise in connection with this Agreement, whether foreseen or unforeseen even if Licensor has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, including but not limited to loss of time, loss of data, loss of business, loss of revenue, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill or loss of profits.
- 8.Governing Law: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore without regard to its conflicts of law principles. Any disputes arising from or relating to this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Singapore.
- 9.Entire Agreement: This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the parties concerning the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, whether oral or written, between the parties relating thereto. No amendment, modification, or waiver of any provision of this Agreement shall be effective unless in writing and signed by both parties.