Troubleshooting & FAQ
- 1.Back up your original project. Backup is always important when we migrate something.
- 2.In the Project panel, Choose
Assetsand delete the
- 3.Open the Package Manager window, click the ✚ button in the upper left corner, and select
Add package from git URL...
- 4.Copy and paste
https://github.com/Off-Live/myty-kit.git?path=/Assetsand click the
- 5.After adding MYTY Kit, in the header tab, click
MYTY Kit > Migrate.
- 6.Click the
Migrate Adapters. The migration is done! Click the
▶️(Play)button and check it works well.
💡 This migration process may not work if you are using custom motion adapters or a MediaPipe object not in prefab, then this migration process may not work. If you have any difficulty in migration, please contact MYTY Team.
The 2D PSD Import Package may not be installed in the project file. You can install 2D PSD Import Package in the following way.
- 1.In the header tab, select
Window > Package Managerto open the Package Manager window.
- 2.Click the
Packages tabin the upper left corner and change to
Unity Registry. After selecting
2D PSD Importerin the Packages group, click the
Installbutton at the bottom right .
The input camera may not be selected correctly. Follow the steps below to change the input camera.
- 1.In the left Hierarchy window, select
MediapipeMotionPack > MediapipeRunner > CameraSource.
- 1.In the Inspector window, go to the Camera Source section and click the Webcam's drop menu. You'll see a list of available cameras. Select the correct input camera and try playing the project again.
It is possible to replace the PSB or the trait mapping file while creating an avatar. But it is not recommended, as unknown compatibility issues may occur. However, you can try it by replacing assets in the directory of the Unity project file. Be sure to back up the project before replacing it.