Bone 2D Controller
You can learn how to use the Bone 2D Controller through this page.
Do not connect two or more Bone Controllers in the same hierarchy to one Bone at the same time.
1. Open the Controller window by clicking the
upper toolbar > MYTY Kit > Bone 2D Controller. If you drag and drop a tab into the Inspector window, you can use it together within the Inspector window.
2. After clicking the ◉ icon on the right side of the Controller input window, designate the Controller object you want to control on the Bone 2D Controller panel.
Example of object selection screen - The object to which Bone 2D Controller Component is applied appears.
3. Find the bone you want to control from the Hierarchy panel and click it.
4. Click the Add button in the Controller Inspector window to add the selected bone to control it.
5. From now on, let's set the frontal state of the bone and the up, down, left, and right transform range. First of all, save the origin(frontal) state. Without doing anything, click the
Originbutton at the bottom.
6. The transform of the bone is expressed for each top, bottom, left, and right, the state value is saved by clicking the Up, Down, Left, and Right buttons respectively.
7. By moving the red dot in the control panel, you can check the movement according to the up, down, left, and right input values.
The gray button indicates that the transform information is not saved. When each button is pressed, the button is activated in green and the transform information is saved. If you press the button once more, it returns to the gray button again and the saved information is reset.
Appearance of a default button with no saved information
Appearance of an activated button with stored information