✅ Set the resolution to at least 72dpi
- Ensure that avatar image resolution is
at least 72dpi.
✅ Save as PSB
File > Save as...and choose
Large document formatfrom the
- It is recommended that you delete any layers that you won’t be using. The Layer Masking function is not supported in MYTY Kit.
✅ Decompose elements of bone animation into layers
- For example, if you want to simulate the head-neck joint movement, separate the face from the neck and make an image layer for each.
- Each layer must be bound to at least 1 bone.
✅ Group layers for frame animation
- All image layers (sprites) involved in a particular frame animation must be duplicated and grouped together under a separate parent folder titled “
- All image layers and folders under the “Animation” folder must retain the same organizational hierarchy as the original it was duplicated from.
Last modified 1mo ago