Guide to MYTY Kit Trait Mapper
Most of the NFTs has trait information in on-chain. The website assumes that the avatar creator built the PSB file based on this information. In detail, we expect every single trait is expressed by one or many image layers, and there is no single image layer that represents multiple traits. If your PSB file doesn’t follow the expectation then the output of the activity in the website would contain some errors.
- 2.Insert the address of the NFT collection that you want to build.
- A collection address is a 42-character hexadecimal address starting with 0x.
- It occurs an error message if the address written is invalid.
- 3.Upload a PSB/PSD file to dropzone.
- 1.Only the files with file extensions
- 2.It will take a few seconds to load the file.
- 3.The maximum file size is limited to 150MB.
- 4.Press the
Proceedbutton to go to the next step.
- 1.The browser will get metadata of each NFT and organize the set of traits.
- 2.Since the browser will usually receive the data of 10k NFTs, it will take a few minutes to complete and jump to the next page.
- 5.The mapper page is successfully loaded.
A video guide for #2 ~ #4
6. Click one of the traits on the left side.
7. Choose images that consist of the trait selected.
8. Repeat 6. and 7. for every trait.
9. If you are done then press the
Completebutton. Then the popup will appear to confirm your work is done. Press
10. Trait Mapping JSON file will be downloaded. It could take a few seconds.
A video guide from #6 ~ #10
As of v1.0, the website only supports the case of Avatar with a single PSB file. It will be updated soon.